I feel the difference! I feel good!
The Dove beauty bar leaves a girl feeling really f-resh.
As I mentioned in my previous post, I took the Dove challenge. What exactly did I do?
- I bought myself 2 Dove beauty bars
- I used Dove in the morning and evening everyday
- I used it to wash my face (and my body after Day 2 *smiles*)
- My brother took a picture of me after 7 days
Day 7 of my Dove challenge came at the right time, as I was attending a friend’s wedding. So that felt like the perfect time for me to go show off my face *smiles*
I have to be honest – I couldn’t spot much of a difference on my face, but there was a 7 day difference:
- My face had a smoothness that wasn’t there during my pre-Dove life.
- The area between my eyebrows was always so dry, even when I tried a certain exfoliation face wash. The Dove beauty bar seems to have been all that I needed.
- My cheeks and jaw line on the other hand had a tendency of becoming very oily. Dove managed to provide oil control
- My Sunshine even noticed a difference
- He stared at me out in the courtyard while at the wedding, with a smile on his face and said, “Baby, you’re beautiful.”* Of course he says that almost every day. But it still counts, right?
- He stroked my face and commented, “Wow, I’m jealous. Your face is so nice and smooth. How did you do that?”*
That was enough to put a smile on my face so I didn’t just leave the challenge on Day 7; I continued using it for 30 days and I’ve added the Dove bar to my toiletries shopping list.
Like I said: I feel the difference! I feel good!
Try it for yourself.
Cameras are not my best friends, but I did try to take pictures after the challenge.
*Words taken from my Sunshine